Carbonated Convicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carbonated Convicts

This is where you get the information you need on Guild events and whats going on!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» MBBS In Ukraine
It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:11 am by ttnnqq04

» GVG Saturday
It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:08 pm by Zakayla

It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:21 pm by Image

» What do you think?
It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm by Neo Spellcaster

» Glitch lol
It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm by Cash

» Ranger Solo FOW Forest Farm
It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 am by Linde Northenlight

» Inscribable Plaugeborn Daggers
It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 am by Zakayla

» Changes, if you havent noticed....
It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm by Zakayla

» It seems like a cool place to be!
It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:37 pm by Neo Spellcaster

Statistics
We have 30 registered users
The newest registered user is nicjan

Our users have posted a total of 146 messages in 58 subjects
Poll
What day would be the best for you?... PICK TWO
Monday's
It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_lcap5%It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Tuesday's
It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_lcap5%It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Wendsday's
It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_lcap8%It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Thrusday's
It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_lcap11%It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Friday's
It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_lcap27%It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 10 ]
Saturday's
It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_lcap30%It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 11 ]
Sunday's
It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_lcap14%It seems like a cool place to be! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 37
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:33 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

It seems like a cool place to be!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-19

It seems like a cool place to be! Empty
PostSubject: It seems like a cool place to be!   It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:20 am

I joined DEW on the 7/15/2009. My recruiter told me that the guild is rebuilding due to a incident between him/her and the previous guild leader. I believe a lovely madam is in charge of the guild now Smile I hope she knows I am very excited to meet her but as the guild roster showed, I play mainly during the wee hours. However, I wish I would have gotten a chance. I was starting to like the guild and I still do Smile
It seems like a cool place to be! Text2

Today, when my recruiter saw my ranger with her Ancient armor set parked at the guild hall, he/she accused me of calling her names during a FA game 2 days ago. He/she recognized my ranger's name as the character that was at fault. I did not play FA 2 days ago and the character's name that he/she remembered insulted her was my PVE ranger's name.
It seems like a cool place to be! Text

My recruiter was very sure it was me but I was already in the guild 4 days ago. So if it was 2 days ago that the incident happened, he/she should have seen the guild tag on my character. To make things even stranger, he/she said "I never said she was on a ranger". That goes to show that he/she actually saw me in the FA game! If someone, with a similar name said something to him/her that is not a ranger and without the guild tag, which I am, a ranger and a member of the guild, wouldn't that mean that he/she is already mistaken?
It seems like a cool place to be! Text4

To save the hassle of a "piss'n match" I quit the guild
It seems like a cool place to be! Text3

Anyways, I played a lot of various PVP for the last 3 years and people know me (or hate me if they weren't on my team) It is not surprising that some might have taken a liking of my character's name Smile

I'm feel bad for my recruiter as it is never nice being picked on. I feel bad for me and my friends too as I convinced them to join me at DEW right before this happened. Luckily, they're cool about it. Sh*t happens
Back to top Go down
Zakayla
Admin
Zakayla

Female
Number of posts : 57
Humor : la la la
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: so this is......   It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:37 pm

So this is the crap that goes on when im not around huh???? Mesmer you already said you dont like this guild so why are you being so angry..... Alexis you are welcome back if you like. wish you were on atm lol. im gonna have someone send you an invite. hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Mesmer

Mesmer

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: WHATEVER   It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 pm

You know what jacky, if you want to just believe her and jump to conclusions, I really do not give a crap anymore. I was happy to stay in the guild, and rebuild it, as i've been faithful for the past half year, but you know what, if you think one of my recruits is more important then think what you want. I have never EVER done or said anything to directly hurt anyone, as if I was, you'd have kicked me out of the guild already. Do you really think that I went online to pick on people because I have nothing better to do? Please

Okay, i've just deleted what I said before, and after thinking about it, you're right. I just realised that i could have been wrong, yet let me get a few things straight. I saw you on Ylv Dcvxil or whatever it was, and secondly, I didn't see you in the guild hall. Even stranger, you left right after I said you were getting kicked, and Tu Quoque Fallocy is one of your friends, so I don't know what you're trying to play at. Why'd you make it seem like It was on-going, when it was you and your friend who kept bringing the situation back up. There is still a possibility that it was you who messaged me on that fateful day, but i've gotten over it now.

For my part, I want to offer you my deepest apologies if it truly wasn't you, and hope the best for you. (You're the one who asked me to recruit your boyfriend right o.o). ANYWAYS, I have left the guild as a cause of too much bad blood, and I acknowledge some of it is partially my fault. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Zakayla
Admin
Zakayla

Female
Number of posts : 57
Humor : la la la
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: pffftt   It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 am

/dies what are we gonna do without your funny ass? I diddnt want you to leave, i just diddnt want you to be so angry... cat meow
Back to top Go down
Neo Spellcaster

Neo Spellcaster

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: It seems like a cool place to be!   It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:37 pm

interesting. It's a shame you left mes : /
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems like a cool place to be!   It seems like a cool place to be! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It seems like a cool place to be!
Page 1 of 1